At JACO, every single session is one-on-one with a licensed physical therapist or a licensed physical therapy assistant. Unlike many other clinics we guarantee that we never double book. Our PTs want to make sure that they are there to modify, implement, and change your treatment whenever necessary.
- A “whole-body” approach to dysfunction and pain, addressing posture and other joint limitations which may influence the painful area
- Individualized treatment plans and therapeutic exercise regimens dictated by patient-centered goals
- Manual therapy techniques for pain reduction, and joint function/mobility
- Thorough assessments which may include gait analysis, swing analysis, throwing mechanics, computer/video assisted movement analysis programs
- Easy to reference patient education handouts and exercise sheets, specific to each patient’s needs
The use of hands-on techniques, directed at joints or soft tissue, to maintain or restore maximal pain-free movement.
The use of manual therapy has been shown to expedite recovery from injury when combined with effective exercise programs. At JACO, these techniques are skillfully applied by our highly-trained licensed physical therapists.
Specific individualized rehab centered exercises directed at increasing strength and stability of the surrounding joints.
We specialize in the prevention, treatment, and rehabilitation of persons with musculoskeletal injuries. This most often includes orthopedic, sports, and neurologic conditions.
Common Conditions treated at JACO Rehab include:
- Achilles tendinitis/rupture
- ACL tears/reconstruction
- Arthroscopic surgery rehab
- Back pain/ surgery
- Balance and gait impairments
- Degenerative disc disease/degenerative joint disease
- Foot/ankle fractures
- Frozen shoulder/adhesive capsulitis
- Herniated discs
- IT band syndrome
- Joint replacement rehab
- Neck Injuries/ Strains
- Nerve injuries
- Patellofemoral dysfunction
- Plantar fasciitis
- Rotator cuff tendinitis/tear/repair
- Shoulder impingement
- Tennis/golfer’s elbow
At JACO Rehab, our team of therapists truly CARE about you–literally! At every single session with our patients, they strive to:
C – Communicate with you, with your physician, and with the rest of our team of therapists
A – Attend to your needs by adapting your treatments as you progress in your care
R – Resolve your mechanical and non-mechanical issues through their skilled, personalized treatment
E – Empower you by giving you the tools and support you need to reach your goals!