Physical Therapy jobs Honolulu, Hawaii:
A PT job in Hawaii! Are you returning home or moving to Hawaii? We would love to talk to you! All our employees are our most valuable asset. They are the very people that make a daily difference in our patient’s lives. JACO Rehab Hawaii mission is to empower our patients by providing one-on-one, innovative, and intelligent care. We hire people who are bright, creative, flexible, energetic, want to grow and possess the following values:
- Attentive and mindful
- Accountable for results
- Desire to learn and open to feedback
- Commitment to self-improvement
- Willingness to take on projects and community outreach outside of patient care
- Provides one-on-one patient care with a licensed Physical Therapist or licensed PTA
- Offers a one year clinical mentorship and OCS Residency programs
- Is dedicated to achieving superior clinical outcomes
- Offers opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Provides clinic management training and career opportunities with our leadership academy
- Promotes the outdoorsy lifestyle of our therapists.
Email us at email@example.com to apply today!
We can accommodate 3rd year physical therapy students completing their final affiliations/internships. For more information on our student program, please contact us at work[at]jacorehab.com.
For undergraduate students seeking volunteer opportunities, please email info[at]jacorehab.com.