Physical Therapy jobs Hawaii:
Our employees are our most valuable asset. They are the very people that make a daily difference in our patient’s lives. JACO Rehab Hawaii mission is to empower our patients by providing individualized, innovative, and intelligent care. We hire people who are bright, creative, flexible, energetic, want to grow and possess the following values:
- Attentive and mindful
- Accountable for results
- Desire to learn and open to feedback
- Commitment to self-improvement
- Willingness to take on projects outside of patient care
- Prioritizes one-on-one patient care with a licensed Physical Therapist
- Offers clinical mentorship and OCS Residency programs
- Is dedicated to achieving superior clinical outcomes
- Offers opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Provides clinic management training and opportunities
Email us at email@example.com to apply today!
We can accommodate 3rd year physical therapy students completing their final affiliations/internships. For more information on our student program, please contact us at work[at]jacorehab.com.
For undergraduate students seeking volunteer opportunities, please email info[at]jacorehab.com.