JACO Rehab continues to grow and we are looking for motivated and enthusiastic therapists to join our Ohana at our Honolulu, Waikele, and future locations around the island.
We are accepting resumes from PTs at all experience levels:
- Experience in outpatient orthopedics and sports medicine preferred but not required
- Must have graduated from an accredited physical therapy
- Current state license as a registered physical therapist required, or must be in the application process
- CPR certification
What We Offer
- Competitive pay that is enhanced by a performance-based bonus program
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, vision, and dental coverage
- Generous 401k and profit sharing program
- Over two weeks Paid Time Off to start
- Continuing education cost reimbursement as well as paid days off for continuing education courses
- Wellness Benefit Programs including gym, childcare, and athletic events reimbursements
For employment inquires, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your resume and cover letter.
We welcome recent graduates from physical therapy programs to apply. JACO Rehab is a trendsetter in one-on-one physical therapy care, and in our one-year mentorship program you will learn from the best in the field.
Our mentorship program is designed to provide support to new graduates and seasoned therapists alike, by helping you develop your skills as a clinician.
- Weekly meetings with a senior therapist
- Hands-on clinical practice
- In-service and case study presentations
- Feedback from your mentor and peers
For inquires on how to apply, please email email@example.com. Be sure to include your resume and cover letter.